- Sales Force Communications — Designed and implemented a comprehensive database system for IBM executives to communicate with their sales force of 20,000 representatives worldwide electronically and via direct mail.
- Marketing Fulfillment — Created and managed marketing fulfillment center used by IBM to satisfy channel and sales force requests for marketing collateral (approximately 500 SKUs) and fulfill sales promotion offerings (Godiva chocolate, stadium blankets, Nintendo 64 systems, USB storage drives).
- Accessibility Database — Developed concept design and managed project team to develop Lotus Notes-based application for IBM to track the accessibility characteristics of all its products. This mission-critical application enables IBM to compete with confidence for over $1 billion of federal government IT products and services while demonstrating its Section 508 compliance.
- Market Surveys, White Papers, Sales Guides — Designed, conducted, and wrote over 30 market research surveys, analyses, and reports for MarketLINK clients. Managed the development of more than 20 white papers and 10 product sales guides for technology industry clients.
- Account Planning and Lead Tracking — Designed sales account information planning and lead tracking systems for MeadWestvaco to manage its sales opportunities across all territories and regions.
- Inter-Company Best Practices — Worked with the three leading tobacco industry producers to design an inter-company, internet-based communications system for sharing best practices in “Youth Smoking Prevention” initiatives worldwide.
- Business Partner Programs — Created and implemented back-office systems to manage McData’s business partner relationship programs. Systems enabled partners to register for programs, file claims for partner incentives (spiffs), report activity to client executives, and generate payments for approved claims.
- Customer Service Programs — Designed and implemented system to manage flow of customer service email requests from IBM’s preferred personal computer users. Customer satisfaction measured before and after program implementation increased from 38% to 85% in nine months.
- Industry Surveys — Designed and conducted insurance industry survey measuring customer satisfaction with and effectiveness of email customer service programs. Participating companies included: Allstate, Nationwide, Liberty Mutual, Progressive, GEICO and TIAA-CREF. Wrote and delivered analysis paper summarizing the industry’s use of this emerging customer service medium.